(Recorded, June 9, 2020)
- Update on health product supply chain, including antiretroviral therapy, Martin Auton, Senior Manager, Principal Recipient Services Chains, and Roger (Lin) Li Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria.
- Panel of perspectives
- Perspective of USAID, Dianna Edgil, Head, Supply Chain for Health Division, USAID
- Perspective of MSF, Jessica Burry, Pharmacist, MSF
- Perspective from Recipients of Care, Lillian Mworeko, Executive Director, International Community of Women Living with HIV Eastern Africa (ICWEA)
- Perspective of a National “Director of Medical stores”