In the second session of this series, panelists discuss out-of-facility initiation of antiretroviral therapy (ART) and how to support the recipient of care re-engagement in HIV care.
• Natalie Blanco, Ciheb at University of Maryland Baltimore, USA
• Helen Bygrave, IAS, United Kingdom
• Nathan Ford, WHO, Switzerland
• Catherine Godfrey, Office of the Global AIDS Coordinator, USA
• Lina Golob, IAS, Switzerland
• Stella Kentutsi, National Forum of People Living with HIV/AIDS Networks in Uganda (NAFOPHANU), Uganda
• Marie-Claude Lavoie, Ciheb at University of Maryland Baltimore, USA
• Thabo Ishmael Lejone, Solidarmed, Lesotho
• Musa Manganye, National Department of Health, South Africa
IAS – the International AIDS Society and ICAP at Columbia’s HIV Coverage, Quality and Impact Network (CQUIN) convened a two-part webinar series titled “From guidelines to reality: Implementing the World Health Organization (WHO) 2021 service delivery recommendations” on November 3 and 30, 2021.