In July 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) released an update of “Consolidated Guidelines on HIV Prevention, Testing, Treatment, Service Delivery, and Monitoring: Recommendations for a Public Health Approach.”
The IAS – the International AIDS Society and CQUIN are convening this two-part webinar series on November 3 and 30, 2021 15:00 – 16:30 GMT+2.
In the first session of this series, presentations focused on extending eligibility for DSD for HIV treatment and the updated WHO criteria for recipients of care established on antiretroviral therapy (ART).
• Billy Doroux Aristide Charles, WHO, Cote D’Ivoire
• Jienchi Dorward, CAPRISA, South Africa
• Martin Ellie, Network for HIV Positives in Sierra Leone (NETHIPS), Sierra Leone
• Anna Grimsrud, IAS, South Africa
• Lise Jamieson, HE2RO, South Africa
• Lazarus Momanyi, NASCOP, Kenya
• Peter Preko, ICAP/CQUIN, Eswatini