The network convenes representatives from member countries committed to scaling up differentiated care services for people living with HIV. Led by Ministries of Health, the country teams exchange best practices, pilot innovations, and work together on common areas of interest related to differentiated care. Current “communities of practice” include:
- DSD for patients at high risk of HIV disease progression
- DSD for adolescents and young people
- DSD for individuals with both HIV and non-communicable diseases (NCDs)
- DSD for men
- DSD for key and priority populations
- Monitoring and evaluation of differentiated service delivery
The network fosters an environment for cross-country sharing, learning, and co-creation of tools and resources.