The workshop will build on the lessons learned since CQUIN’s first Quality and QI meeting in 2019 to convene a second all-network meeting on DSD quality. The meeting goals are to enhance DSD-specific quality management by supporting country teams to adapt and institutionalize DSD quality standards, implement DSD quality indicators and assessments, and apply these materials to their country contexts using quality improvement methods to address gaps and challenges.
The meeting will start with an opening reception on the evening of April 26th and will be followed by three days of workshop activities, concluding on April 29th.
Methods will include plenary presentations, panel discussions, breakout, and report-back sessions.
The meeting will be held in English, with French interpretation.
- Describe current DSD quality management strategies including standards, indicators, assessments, and QI projects.
- Share QA and QI tools, resources, and job aides
- Facilitate country-to-country sharing of updated and current CQUIN dashboard quality domain staging with a deep dive analysis and evaluation of scoring methods, scoring source documents, and progress towards improvement in quality scores.
- Develop and refine country-specific road maps toward national DSD quality strategies including adaptation and institutionalization of quality standards, indicators, and assessments.
- Collaboratively explore common barriers and facilitators to DSD quality strategy implementation
- Identify common gaps, challenges, and opportunities for future joint-learning, co-creation of tools and resources, and future country-to-country exchange visits for topics including DSD quality initiatives, and application of quality strategies to specific HIV program technical areas.